Job Title: Satellite Office Manager - Aberdeen
Northwest Multiple Listing Service is a not-for-profit, member owned organization, and is the largest full-service MLS in the Northwest. Its membership includes more than 30,000 real estate brokers and appraisers. We provide superior systems, products, and services for the technologically savvy real estate industry in the Pacific Northwest.
We pay competitive salaries and offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, EAP, and 401(k).
A Satellite Office Manager is an elemental part of NWMLS' ability to provide service and support to existing and potential broker members and subscribers. Satellite offices serve as direct representation of the main office in Kirkland as well as a liaison between that office and our members/subscribers. The main function of those who staff a Satellite Office is to be positive-minded, accurate, and detailed in customer service. It is in the best interest of a Satellite office manager to be well-versed in all departments within the company in order to better serve our customer.
Please note: This position is 32.5 hours per week and is still eligible for all company benefits. The work schedule is Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Greet and positively acknowledge each person who walks through the door.
- Respond to member/subscriber inquiries via phone, email, or fax with informed care and consideration.
- Issue and troubleshoot active and electronic keys to qualified members/subscribers.
- Maintain, market and sell NWMLS store items, including electronic KeyBoxes.
- Post payments to member/subscriber accounts.
- Register members/subscribers for classes.
- Answer member/subscriber inquiries regarding a multitude of issues, including, but not limited to, accounting, rules, listing input, membership requirements, technical support.
- Readily research issues in unfamiliar territory; able to direct inquiries through proper channels, know who your "go-to" people are.
- Communicate, inform, and maintain personal rapport with members/subscribers.
- Guide members and subscribers through the requirements of becoming, adding, transferring, or deleting an agent or appraiser.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in the real estate industry, especially in your particular area, in order to anticipate and be prepared for questions.
- Organize and process accurate and extensive paperwork for a number of departments, including accounting, keys, listing input, and membership.
- Maintain detailed records of sales, accounts receivable, and key issuance.
- Process RMAs for keys, cradles and lockboxes; keep in depth track of inventory.
- Anticipate need for store product, place orders as needed.
- Order necessary office supplies.
- Cover other Satellite offices as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfortable communicating with members/subscribers.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to problem solve and provide quick and professional responses to variable circumstances.
- Competent using Microsoft Windows and navigating through multiple systems to input and retrieve information.
- Able to work autonomously or within a team atmosphere.
- Able to self-manage and appropriately prioritize time.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Comfortable with an evolving knowledge base as product changes and developments occur.
- Please send your resume and salary requirements directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title "Office Manager" in the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.