Become an Appraiser Member
NWMLS offers appraisers full access to the Matrix MLS System and the Realist Property Records Database. Appraisers can also access online training, publications and register for classes on the members-only website.
Follow These Steps to Become an Appraiser Member:
1. Review and complete Form 106 (Application for Membership)
2. Gather copies of the required licenses:
- Copy of Washington State Master Business License
- Copy of Washington State Appraiser License
3. Fax the documents to (888) 821-3705.
Please allow one business day for our Membership Department to contact you regarding membership fees and payment. Please contact us with any questions.